Sunday, October 16, 2011

Simon Says (SBC Fighters, #2)Simon Says by Lori Foster

Simon Says (SBC Fighters, #2)Simon Says by Lori Foster

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This 5 star read really deserves a well thought out review, but honestly, I just don't have the time :-( I will tell you that I love the characters in this series so far...this is only book 2, but they are hot and real and I want to just devour these fighting men and this book even has a fighting, smokin' hot babe!

I LOVE that Dakota is such a strong woman and it is obvious that these men admire that about her too! She is stubborn and proud and sexy... I am green with envy, because she landed the wet dream fighter, Sublime. Sublime might be a champion trainer and fighter in the ring, but with Dakota, he is a pussy cat. I am really looking forward to the stories of the other fighters... Hard to Handle is up next - can't wait!



View all my reviews


BUY IT NOW! - Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment